Are you looking for an all-in-one Ramadan Unit with teaching resources, worksheets, and children’s activities?
We have got you covered!
We created this Ramadan Unit to help you prepare your children for the blessed month of Ramadan, isA.
In this Ramadan Study Unit, you will find resources to teach:
1) Islamic Calendar: What are the 12 months? What is the Hijri Calendar and when did Muslims start using it?
2) Moon Phases: What is the moon’s cycle and how long does each cycle last? How the beginning and end of lunar months are determined?
3) Virtues of the month of Ramadan: What are the unique blessings of this month?
4) Goal setting with Dua: How set effective goals and combine them with the power of Dua?
5) Fasting: What are the rewards of fasting? What are its pillars and etiquette?
6) A culminating open-ended creative project!
To receive your copy
Check out our other amazing articles,
For a comprehensive list of free printables, check out this amazing article by Ayeina!
Some of the links on this post are affiliate links. We earn a small commission when you make a purchase through them, at no extra cost to you. All of our recommendations are based on our own opinions, experiences, and values, and are not based on monetary gain.